I don't know about you guys, but the end of my year is going to be spent in some high fantasy dragon battles. Dragons come in lots of shapes, styles, and even cultures - the main examples being of course Eastern and Western dragons. Some have leathery wings (the ones I prefer), some have feathers, and some have beefy arms. Depending on your lore, dragons can have subsets like drakes and wyrms. Those too have different rules depending on lore: do they even have legs, do they breathe fire or something else? Dragons offer a massive amount of creativity for those who are willing to look for it, so let's get to it!
Your challenge is:
At the end of the month I'll feature all your new roar-worthy pieces in a new journal.
- Take your own craft and make something scaley!
- It must be submitted to DA after this journal to count!
- Link back to this journal in your description.
- Comment here with a thumb/link so that I don't miss it.
- Even if you aren't an artisan feel free to participate!
- Yes!! Bring me drawings!! Bring me photos! Bring me stories! I don't care what your medium is.
Pinky My Catalog
Need To Post
> Aprons 2-10
> Mom Apron
> Candycorn bows
Currently Working On
> Hannah-Alexander's Disney Mucha Princesses, Set 5
> Brazillian Embroidery
> Butterflies and Bamboo
> HAED Storykeep
> Like, a ton of three inch dresses
> Green/Copper Bead dress
> Blue/Silver Bead dress
> Blue Star Trek Bead dress
> Gold Star Trek Bead dress
> Barbie bead dress prototypes (second draft)
> Related: Barbie bead dress for Mattsma
> Awesome beaded cake kit by Katie Dean
> Wedding Sampler Xstitch, April 2017